Sunday, November 30, 2008

CALENDAR CARD

What a fun project and a useful gift! This is a card that will fit in a regular A2 envelope. Of course, these can be decorated in a number of ways, but I kept mine simple since it was the first one I made. I plan to make a few more of these to send instead of (or with) a Christmas card. SU products used include Chocolate Chip card stock, Chocolate Chip Poly Twill ribbon (retired), "Afternoon Tea" designer paper (retired, but still gorgeous), and punched hearts from a BRAND NEW punch that will be available in SU's Spring/Summer catalog. It will be part of a bundle available sometime this month (sorry, I should have done my homework before working on this post), but I know that it's called the "Love You Much" Bundle. Using the three punched hearts surely made this a quick project, and I love the variety of shapes and sizes of the three hearts!

No comments: