Sunday, November 23, 2008

FUN WITH "LITTLE FELT FLURRIES"

Quick Card - a card that can be created without a lot of effort, time, or frustration.
Yep! This one is definitely a quick card! I used the Big Shot and the Scallop Circle die to create the card, a Coluzzle was used to cut the designer paper circle and, of course, the most dazzling of all . . . those adorable felt flurries! This may very well be one of the holiday designs that I use for my Christmas cards this year! BTW, this card fits a regular A2 envelope, and I used the "Little Felt Flurries" found in the Holiday mini catalog. Even though these are the little ones, they're not as little as you'd think! They're a perfect size for cards, boxes, gift bags, tags, etc., and you get a BUNCH of these beautiful flurries! If you'd like to order some, just visit my SU web site at www.regina.stampinup.net, and click on the "Shop Now" button in the top right corner!

No comments: