Tuesday, November 11, 2008

IT'S THE WILDEST THING!

I had to work at the shop today, so I took my Cricut with me and had a blast! Since my "Wild Card" cartridge arrived yesterday, I was anxious to play with it. This is a card that I made to send to my grandmother for the birthday money she gave me. It's kind of hard to tell, but the layered flowers are actually the front of the card and the "many thanks" sentiment is glued to one of the flower petals. The cartridge that I was using, Wild Card, has various card designs and includes a coordinating envelope for every card. How sweet is that???? I love the grassy cuts on this envelope and probably should have cut them again from a different paper, but it was taking a bit of time to learn as I went along so this card and envelope will just have to do.

No comments: