Thursday, November 20, 2008

JINGLE ALL THE WAY WITH DECOR ELEMENTS

How do you like this project? I purchased the Jingle all the Way Decor Elements from SU, and I had a hard time deciding how to use them because there are SO MANY choices! I finally--late last night--decided to create a holiday frame, but I didn't want it to be so busy that all elements got overlooked. Ah ha! It occurred to me to use Holiday Treasures designer paper for the presence of texture and color. On the front of the glass, I applied the Decor Elements vinyl (a bit crooked--ARGH!!!) and also the pieced Poinsettia. The striped ribbon wraps around the glass. I guess you could say this is a "on the glass, behind the glass, outside of the glass" framed project! LOL! My friend, Karin, recently purchased the Sizzix Poinsettia die and since she doesn't have her Big Shot yet (she's in my Big Shot layaway club), she let ME borrow it!!!! How awesome! I wonder how she'll like what I did with it?

No comments: