Thursday, December 4, 2008

A COOL CHRISTMAS WISH

Recently, my demo friends and I had a "Wow" Christmas card swap. Judy shared a card--and a technique--that looked pretty much like this sample, only she did a better job of gradating the blues--mine looks like one shade of blue. When I decided to copy her design, I added the sentiment, which is adhered w/Stampin' Dimensionals, and my club members got to make this card last month. I don't know that I would have reached for the Pacific Point color for a holiday card, but I love the bright white moon and the glitter! Of course, you can NEVER go wrong with "Lovely as a Tree!" I can remember someone telling me a few years ago what an awesome stamp set that was, but it didn't look all that awesome to me . . . it was just a stamp set with trees! How wrong I was! Since I've been a SU customer and demo, I cannot recall a more classic and useful stamp set than this one!

1 comment:

Joan Whitsett Lowder said...

My favorite set. Love the winter card.