Saturday, January 17, 2009

BIRTHDAY GIFT FOR LAURA

If you keep up with my blog, you often read about "my friend, Laura." My boys (husband and son) laugh at me because I always say, "My friend, Laura, . . ." as if I've never mentioned her before or they won't know who I'm talking about. Anyway, Laura has a birthday, so I put together this ensemble for her. It's hard to know what to send to a person who has everything, so I decided to use my favorite designs from the "Holiday Treasures" designer paper to cover a journal, the ink pen, and the band around the tin. Inside the tin are five plastic test tubes that she can use with projects--she can even use the tin! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LAURA!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love my book and test tubes! Thanks especially for the beautiful card you sent with them. It is so fun to be mentioned on your blog!!!! Thank you, special friend! Laura