Wednesday, January 21, 2009

CRAZY FOR RASPBERRY TART CUPCAKES

This card features SU's gorgeous "Raspberry Tart" designer paper, Regal Rose textured card stock, and a paper-pieced cupcake. I added a few spots of assorted Stickles to the cupcake but, before it dried, I managed to drop it on the floor. And you KNOW it landed face down! It was one of those moments where you gasp, of course, and maybe an ugly word gets uttered, and you wonder what's the best way to pick it up without doing more damage. After all, the places that should be right-side-up and drying are upside-down where you can't see them! Argh!!!! Smeared Stickles, smeared language . . . it all gets mailed anyway. The stacked layers behind the cupcake were cut with the Big Shot from Spellbinders' new "Labels Two" dies. I've had them for a little while and decided to take 'em for a spin. Have I mentioned that I love the Big Shot? That little machine will do it all! I'm offering another round of my "Big Shot Layaway Club" during February and March. It's a GREAT time to make the purchase because you can earn extra freebies from SU during Sale-a-Bration. Also, when you purchase the Big Shot starter kit from me, you get a FREE "Big Shot 101" class and a "quick tips" guide that tells you just about everything you need to know about using this machine!

No comments: