Saturday, January 24, 2009

MEET JAYJAY & THE COOLEST BIG SHOT PROJECT!

Is this the coolest Big Shot project or what????? OMG! I don't want anything to happen to JayJay, my little bird! This wasn't at all difficult to make (if it was, you wouldn't be seeing it), but there was a degree of intricacy involved in its creation. Being that I suffer from PDD (patience deficit disorder), believe me when I tell you this is a cool project that anyone can make! Would you believe it took less than 30 minutes--from start to finish, including card stock selection--to complete this project? I just used two Sizzix dies . . . Scallop Circles #2 and Bird w/Leaves & Flower. The Coluzzle was used to cut the holes from the center of the circles, and then a few dabs of glue here and there hold it all in place. The two circles are joined by small slits which interlock the joining circles. If you must know, this project wasn't born in my head. I saw a picture of a similar project earlier this week that someone else made, but my JayJay project really is much prettier than the one that inspired me. ;-) Really, it is!

1 comment:

Judy H. said...

OMG, Regina! You are AMAZING!!! Too cool!

Judy H.