Thursday, January 29, 2009

MINI CUPCAKE BOX

This project makes me want to make some cupcakes so I can fill the box! Wouldn't this be a cute gift for someone special???? Toward the end, I was wishing that I had done a few things different because I wasn't pleased with how my colors came together but, now that I have a sample, I can do a better job next time. SU products used to create this box include: Big Shot, Go Go Boots alphabet dies, Decorative Accent die, "Crazy for Cupcakes" stamp set, Chocolate Chip, Bashful Blue, Kiwi Kiss, Pretty in Pink, Pink Pirouette, and Whisper White card stock, Chocolate Chip marker, Chocolate Chip and Bashful Blue 1/4" Grosgrain ribbon, 1-3/8" Circle Punch, and Banbury designer paper. Notice the faux stitching on the Decorative Accent die cut? That tiny detail really made a difference in the look of that embellishment.

No comments: