Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I'D LIKE FOR YOU TO MEET BEATRICE MANCHESTER

Isn't she adorable??? Beatrice actually was designed by Nancy Dawson, a fellow demonstrator,
who named her "Mary Jane," but I made just a couple of changes/additions and think she looks more like a Beatrice. She got her last name from the pack of designer paper that I used, which is supposed to give a hint at what her dress looks like. Yes, she's wearing a dress . . . and patent leather shoes! I wanted her white collar to show, but I'm not sure it's exactly the way it should be. Got any suggestions? Beatrice was created with the Big Shot and a couple of dies (Daisies #2, Top Note) and punches (1-3/4" Circle, 1-3/8" Circle, Large Oval, Small Oval, 3/4" Circle, 1/2" Circle, Boho Blossoms). All products used to create Beatrice are from Stampin' Up!

No comments: