Tuesday, March 24, 2009

"URBAN OASIS" FRAMED ART

To tell you this was an easy-peasy project would be an understatement! OMG! If you should ever need a quick and inexpensive housewarming gift, this is it! On Saturday, my sister was here doing her own thing, and I was getting ready for my "Big Shot 101" class when this idea popped in my head. I started digging around in my stash of stuff I've bought but never used and found this frame which was perfect for my idea! I'm sure I didn't pay more than $1 for it! I cut a piece of "Urban Oasis" designer paper to fit, and then used the "Birds & Branches" and "Join in the Cheer" Sizzix Decorative Strip dies and the Big Shot to cut the two vinyl elements (bird and "peace"). The designer paper is behind the glass, and the vinyl has been adhered to the front (outside) of the glass. Tied a piece of ribbon around the frame, and called it DONE! Go to www.regina.stampinup.net, click the "shop now" button in the top right corner, and order a pack of "Urban Oasis" designer paper and vinyl so you can make one of these!

No comments: