Thursday, April 9, 2009

"CIRCLE SCISSORS PLUS" POCKET CARD

Does this card epitomize Spring or what??? I really like that it's just a Springy burst of happiness, and it all came together quite by accident! In an earlier post, I mentioned that SU now sells the Circle Scissors Plus, and I was "practicing" with mine one day. Being a "gadget ho," I have all kinds of cutters--gadgets--but I really needed to brush up on this one! The pocket card is actually a circle that was scored and folded to form the card and, of course, the green polka dot circle was cut with the CSP. The butterfly image is from SU's level 1 hostess set, "God's Beauty." I heat-embossed the stamped image and then colored it with markers and an aqua painter. Although the paper I used was leftover from some of the baby shower projects, SU products used on this card include Eyelet Border punch, Soft Subtles brad, and "Simple Flower" Embosslit.

No comments: