Friday, April 24, 2009

PEACEFUL BUTTERFLY

Guess who has a brand new network card and is back on the 'net? ME!!!!!! It's great to be back
at my own desk, using my own computer! My husband had a bit of a conniption fit last night and accused me of being a computer killer after the notebook I'd been using r-e-a-l-l-y slowed down, and then getting to my computer required moving a lot of stuff under my desk. Ha! He can't accuse me of not utilizing good storage space, even if it means the computer has no breathing (cooling) room! Anyway, this is a card that I made a week or so ago using "Great Friend" and "Oval All" from the Occasions mini catalog, as well as the Scallop Circle, Scallop Oval, Large Oval, and Scallop Edge punches, and designer paper from the Level 1 hostess pack. The colors on this card are Basic Gray, So Saffron, and Whisper White.

No comments: