Monday, May 4, 2009

FLOWER POT FOR MAMAW

Mother's Day is this weekend, and which stamper . . . with everything (and then some) to create a gazillion cards) hasn't made all of her cards yet? You . . . there in the front . . . who said it was me . . . you are CORRECT! My mojo has gone into hiding, and I just can't find it! I won't tell you how long it took me to make this flower pot card, but let's just say a second one would go much quicker. That's usually the case, though. The flowers and leaves were cut from Sizzix dies . . . Daisies #2, Flower Layers, and Little Leaves. The rhinestones in the flower centers are actually Swarovski HotFix crystals. In the first photo, you see the card with the floral-topped insert intact; in the second photo, you see a portion of the insert. I couldn't show you all of it since I've already written my sweet message to mamaw! Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a few more cards to make. If you happen to see my mojo wandering around, aimlessly, please send it back to me!

No comments: