Friday, May 1, 2009

JUST BEACHY

I hesitated to order this stamp set, "Just Beachy," from the Occasions mini catalog, but it just kept calling to me! I finally got it this week and have had the opportunity to work with it a little. I have found it to be much more versatile than I imagined it would be! I'm showing two of the cards I made, but I'm also working on a set of note cards designed with this stamp set. The first card--
standard A2 size--pictured is my first creation, but I really like making 4x4 cards with this set! The second card--a 4x4--isn't my original design, but it's a great example of how perfectly this stamp set lends itself to simple design--love that! Another product from the Occasions mini catalog that I used on the first card is the Right on Track wheel. It's actually a train track, designed to coordinate with the "Choo Choo" stamp set, but I think it makes a nice (albeit rickety) fence for my beach scene! ETA: I forgot to mention that I used SU's Color Spritzer Tool and a marker to add "sandy" specks to the Creamy Caramel card stock!

No comments: