Sunday, May 17, 2009

TWO MORE MATCHBOX DIE CREATIONS

Oh boy, I'm having fun with the Matchbox die--as if I have nothing else that needs my attention! I was going to clean up my messy stamp room today and what time is it? After 6:00 p.m., and here I sit with barely enough clearance from my chair to the keyboard! I wanted to post these two projects, though . . . the beer mug and camera! Aren't they cute as can be? The idea for these two boxes wasn't mine, but I did give both of them my own design touches. The camera box isn't finished. Well, the box is finished, but the project is supposed to have a mini accordion album inside, complete with photographs! How smart is that???? On the beer mug, I applied Dazzling Diamonds glitter and the froth, of course, was created with circle punches.

No comments: