Thursday, June 11, 2009

POP-UP STEAMBOAT

This is yet another card created with the 3D Three-Tier Pop-Up Cake die. In an earlier post, I mentioned that I recently saw a steamboat created with this cake die, and I just had to make one of my own! This truly wasn't a quick project as there were lots of little details to tend to, plus I wanted to add a few of my own touches. I love how it turned out, though! I can't show you the front since it's still a blank canvas. Ha! In addition to the die and the Big Shot machine, I used the following SU products: Boatloads of Love stamp set, Whisper White, Ballet Blue, and Old Olive card stock, Bashful Blue, Ballet Blue, Night of Navy, and Basic Black Classic inks, 1/4" Real Red Grosgrain ribbon, Uniball White Gel pen, 3/4" square punch, 1/2" circle punch, 1/4" circle punch, scallop circle punch, and linen thread.

No comments: