Sunday, June 7, 2009

ROGER CLYNE & THE PEACEMAKERS

Ever heard of Roger Clyne & the Peacemakers? As I was searching for new tunes to add to my blog playlist, I stumbled upon this group. They look like they stepped right out of a western (with a fake backdrop). If you want to hear a sample of their music, go to the bottom of my blog where the Playlist is, scroll toward the end of the music list, and select "Loco to Stay Sane." It's a pretty cool song! Another new song that I'm really enjoying is "Never Saw You Coming" by Bebo Norman. Love it!!!! When I'm in the stamp room, I tend to keep my blog music playing, which is why I occasionally make changes to the list. I wish I could pipe these tunes throughout the house! With the exception of head-banging heavy metal, I pretty much enjoy all genres and try to keep a good mix of tunes here. I've been told by a couple of friends that they often come to my blog to listen to the music, but I like to think they come to see what's new, too. ;-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

RCPM are one of the best bands out there right now. If you have the chance to catch their live show, take it. You'll be glad you did.

Anonymous said...

Love em! They have such a quirky sense of humor - one show and you will totally "get" the funny picture! These guys are awesome!