Friday, August 28, 2009

EYELET AND GLITTER

Earlier this week, I needed a birthday card to send to a special lady. For WEEKS, I had been telling myself, "Don't forget to mail Jane a birthday card." And what did I do? I forgot to mail it . . . on time. [heavy sigh] This card is 3" x 6" . . . love this size . . . and it features a two-color glitter technique. The flower is from Stampin' Up!'s "Sticky Cut Sweet," which has 12x12 sheets of double-sided adhesive die-cut shapes that are ready to glitter. I love these things! The sentiment is from the "Flight of the Butterfly" stamp set, and I think it made a perfect stem! Other Stampin' Up! products used include Rose Red, Whisper White, Basic Black, and Certainly Celery card stock, Eyelet Border punch, 1/4" Certainly Celery grosgrain ribbon and, of course, the beautiful glitter! Jane, I hope your special day was just that . . . special!

No comments: