Monday, August 31, 2009

IT KIND OF FEELS LIKE CHEATING . . .

. . . to love these Sweet Treat Cups like I do! Oh, my goodness, I seem to be addicted to them! This is one of my favorite projects using the cups--a holiday snow globe! Is this the coolest thing or what? The greeting is from the "All Holidays" stamp set, but I used several products from Stampin' Up!'s Holiday mini catalog to create this card . . . the trees inside the "globe" were cut with the "Merry Details" Sizzlits die, the 1-3/4" circle on the front of the card was created with the "Holiday Windows" Movers & Shapers die, and the designer paper is from the "Christmas Cocoa" (specialty) paper collection. The white card stock in the globe (to mimic snow) was coated with Frost White Shimmer Paint, although this photo doesn't capture the shimmer. It looks like I'm going to need another box of Sweet Treat Cups so I can share them with my customers at my September class. Who knew I'd use 'em up so fast???? Ha!

No comments: