Thursday, August 6, 2009

MORE "SWEET CENTERS"

I know these petals are different from sunflower petals, but I wanted to use sunflower seeds for the center. While searching for items to use in the sweet treat cups, I have found so many things in my pantry that I didn't know were there! Ha! The "Sweet Centers" stamp set has a hot air balloon, ornament top, heart, and flower petal that lend themselves to the placement of a sweet treat cup to complete them, and there is also a stamp in this set with two leaves. This flower was created by stamping the petal image all around the circle and then stamping and cutting out a few more petals to add dimension. This is truly a FUN stamp set! Best of all, the treat cups are really inexpensive. I ordered two packs because I knew I'd be playing!

No comments: