Tuesday, August 4, 2009

PLAYING WITH CRICUT "END CAP" FEATURE

I'm trying to get my ducks in a row to offer a demonstration class this month on the Cricut Expression machine. I was experimenting with the End Caps feature today and decided to use the cuts to create this quick card. The designer paper I used is from Basic Gray's "Stella Ruby" collection, and the "end caps" cut is the white piece with the word "hi" cut out with the layered flowers on the left. The card stock (Ruby Red, Chocolate Chip, and True Thyme) and the rhinestone brads are from SU, as is the retired organdy ribbon. ETA: My Cricut class will be held on Sunday, August 23, at 3:00 p.m. I'll be demonstrating all of the buttons, modes, functions, bells, and whistles at that time. If you'd like more information, let me know. I've attached a new picture of the card I orginally posted here. This revised card has a floral border added to the bottom.

No comments: