Monday, September 21, 2009

KIND & CARING THOUGHTS

Since I was a really bad swapper last week, I made an extra card for my swappers. I used the hostess set, "Kind & Caring Thoughts" for the first time and think I'm in love with it! This was a VERY easy and quick card as I only used two inks (Dusty Durango and Soft Suede). I used the distressing tool (from the Cutter Kit) on the top and bottom edges of the Soft Suede layer, and I also used the Mat Pack and piercing tool to add faux stitching near the top of the Soft Suede layer. Unfortunately, I don't believe it shows up in the picture. This is one of those designs that could be used repeatedly for birthday, get well, anniversary, sympathy--almost any occasion! The card stock colors are Dusty Durango, Soft Suede, and Very Vanilla.

No comments: