Monday, September 14, 2009

AN OLDIE BUT GOODIE

This afternoon, I've been going through old cards--part of the cleaning out process that just seems to go on and on and on. Anyway, I came across this card and was reminded that I totally miss this stamp set! Why did it have to retire????? Every now and then, I give my mother and grandmother a handful of cards, and this one is going to mamaw! She'll be surprised to find a card in the stash where a real needle and thread were used--she'll never believe I touched either! FYI: I've added some new music to my blog, and I am soooooo loving "Free" by the Zac Brown Band. If you have time, scroll down to the bottom of my blog where the Playlist is and select that song. It's a medley that starts off kind of slow, but it includes Van Morrison's "Into the Mystic" . . . just beautiful!!!!! Don't forget to turn up the volume! I think my neighbors can hear my music this evening. Hope they like it!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

This is one of my favorite sets too, one or my more manly sets. One of my cards using this set, I did with bleach on navy paper - like a blueprint. I even have a coffee cup ring stamp to go with it!