Saturday, September 26, 2009

TURKEY FAVOR

Need a quick favor for Thanksgiving? This is it! The hardest part, for me, was cutting out the stamped "petals" (tail feathers), but that's because I'm not a quick cutter! To create this cute turkey, I used Stampin' Up!'s "Sweet Center" stamp set (petal image), Scallop Circle punch, Sizzix Scallop Circles #2 die and Big Shot, Sweet Treat Cup, 1-3/4" Circle punch, Chocolate Chip card stock, and Dusty Durango, Old Olive, and Crushed Curry inks. Do you see that bag topper in the background? My sweet customer, Jane, came to class last night with a TREAT for all of us!!!!! Jane, I had to break into the sweets (the candy corn), but I didn't eat all of the candy . . . some of it went in this Turkey treat! I have the best customers! Arlene even brought mini frosted cupcakes!!! Does it get any better than this???

No comments: