Wednesday, October 21, 2009

PINWHEEL ON A PEDESTAL

OMG! This was SUCH a fun card to make, and I think it would be even more fun to receive! I love the fact that the focal point really does take center stage--not only by being a fabulous pinwheel, but by having the capability to be propped as if on a pedestal. I've known this fun fold (in the past) to be called a pedestal design, but it's being called an easel card today. Call it what you will, but it's definitely fun! I used Barb M's pinwheel instructions, but I decided to curl a corner on each square and like the look! Stampin' Up! products used to create this card include "Holiday Lounge" designer paper, Jumbo Snowflake punch, Sahara Sand, Whisper White, and Taken with Teal card stock, Whisper White Satin and Kraft Taffeta ribbon, silver brad, mat pack, 1-1/4" Square and Wide Oval punches, "Christmas Punch" stamp set, and Stampin' Dimensionals.

No comments: