Saturday, October 10, 2009

RIBBON CANDY

What a fun use of Stampin' Up!'s 1-1/4" Striped Grosgrain ribbon!!!! If you enjoy making ornaments for your tree . . . or for others . . . this just might be the ornament for you this year! With a few beads and basic jewelry-making tools, you can whip these up in no time! It took me a while to locate my beading supplies (since I re-organized my room not too long ago), but this was a very quick project! If I can find an inexpensive white tree this year, I want to decorate it for my stamp room using jewel-colored ornaments, which I bought today. I could put some ribbon candy ornaments on the tree and, possibly, leave off the green balls. I can just hear my husband now if he sees a new tree in the house. He fusses EVERY year about how full our attic is with trees and threatens to get rid of all but one. I wonder how he could possibly choose which one to keep as they were each selected with a different theme in mind.

No comments: