Sunday, November 22, 2009

TRI-SHUTTER ALBUM IN THE WORKS


Recently, I saw a similar Tri-Shutter Album kit for sale and decided that I could "go to the drawing board" and figure out how to make one, and this is what I came up with! Of course, my prototype was created from copier paper, but I used it as a guide for this one. I even added a couple of extra photo panels which, I think, gives this album even more punch! My album, so far, is decorated with Stampin' Up!'s "Holiday Lounge" designer paper, "Tree Trimmings" stamp set, and Whisper White, Taken with Teal, and Sahara Sand card stock. There are so many areas for photos, journaling, embellishments, etc. I think it will be a lot of fun using some of the Stampin' Up! and Sizzix dies to complete this album, and I'll share a picture of the finished project after the holidays!



No comments: