Friday, January 29, 2010

MY COMPUTER IS BACK IN BUSINESS!

I have really missed my computer! For nearly a week, I have been using my notebook, but it is not the same!  I'm now back in my little corner of the room, surrounded by all of . . . well . . . the usual mess.  One of the projects I created a few days ago was this little note box.  I have the drawer pulled out so you can see that it has a place to hold paper.  This project was supposed to have a little loop to hold a pen, but I didn't make one.  The loop would have gone below the flower and, as you can see, I have a pretty scallop there that I didn't want to hide.  Stampin' Up! products used to create this project include "Thoroughly Modern" designer paper, Rose Red and Whisper White card stock, linen thread, Scallop Trim border punch, 3/4" circle punch, Eyelet border punch, Go Go Boots Alphabet dies, Finial Press embossing folder, and the Scallop Edge punch.

No comments: