Saturday, April 3, 2010

"CHEEP TALK"

When I sat down to create projects for my April Inkerbelles' class, this was the first card that I designed.  I really like several of Stampin' Up!'s Bold Brights colors, but I rarely use them.  For this card, I used Tempting Turquoise, Green Galore, and Whisper White card stock, "Cheep Talk" stamp set (LOVE every image in this set), "Playground" designer button, linen thread, distressing tool, and markers to ink the branch and leaves image.  Once this card was complete and I stood back to look at it, can you guess what my first thought was?  Yep!  It would have been cuter as a square card!  That was your guess, right?  Just so you know, I decided to not use this card for my class, but I have two really cute ones and a precious scallop square scrapbook/photo album for my Inkerbelles to make.  It will be perfect for Mother's Day!

No comments: