Wednesday, August 18, 2010

ELEGANT POCKET CARD

The other day, I stamped and water-colored three die-cut butterflies, and this one was calling to me today.  I chose to let it adorn this pocket card, which has a Not Quite Navy layer embossed with Stampin' Up!'s new "Elegant Lines" embossing folder.  I think pocket cards are one of those paper-crafting projects that people keep coming back to because they're just plain fun!  You can't tell from the photo, but the embossed layer was spritzed with Champagne Mist shimmer mist and is quite glittery in person.  Other Stampin' Up! products used to create this pocket card include:  Very Vanilla and Baja Breeze card stock, crochet trim, Scallop Trim Border punch, 1-3/8" and 1-3/4" circle punches, Trio Flower punch, "Because I Care" level 1 hostess set, "Elements of Style" stamp set, aqua painter, and flatback pearls.

No comments: