Thursday, October 28, 2010

HALLOWEEN TREATS

One of the neatest Halloween projects that I saw this year was boxed holders for hand sanitizer, which I ordered from Bath & Body Works.  I can't say that I particularly like the scent that I chose, but what a cute gift!  Friends who attended my October Inkerbelles' class got to make the box on the left, complete with a bottle of licorice-scented anti-bacterial hand gel.  The only difference between the two boxes, other than color, is the way the front flap is held closed.  The stamped layer is what holds the flap closed on the box on the left--the very bottom portion of the stamped layers is all that's adhered to the box.  The flap on the green box is held closed by a black brad that "catches" the bottom of the flap. 

1 comment:

Julie said...

Spooky! Love how you placed the owl. Extra special touch.