Sunday, October 17, 2010

POP-UP BIRTHDAY GREETING FOR BETTY

Friday was aunt Betty's birthday.  It was written on the calendar, and I saw it two weeks ago and knew that I needed to get a card in the mail for her.  What I don't know is why I didn't get it done.  During the wee hours this a.m., I started on this card for her.  The only thing that I knew I wanted was the die-cut pop-up birthday greeting, which I cut with the Cricut.  I can't remember where I got the .cut file, but I love it!  The cupcake is from Stampin' Up!'s "Crazy for Cupcakes" stamp set and is stamped on Shimmery White card stock.  I colored the image with Copic markers and "sprinkled" it with yellow Stickles and left it to dry while I laid down for a dream or two.  For the sentiment, I used Stampin' Up!'s 1-3/4" Circle punch, 2-3/8" Scallop Circle punch, white gel pen, and flower brad.  Aunt Betty's card might be late, but I'll bet she's going to love it enough to forgive my tardiness.


No comments: