Thursday, November 11, 2010

THE CARD THAT PRACTICALLY MADE ITSELF

I keep a jar on my desk for die-cut and punched shapes that I end up not using at the time I cut/punch them, and it really came in handy while making this card for my aunt.  The butterflies and tags were ready to go, and it was a coincidence that the colors coordinated with the Bashful Blue and Pear Pizzazz that I had used to create the background for my stamped image, which is from Stampin' Up!'s "Just Believe" stamp set.  When I opened the drawer to get Bashful Blue card stock, would you believe that I found the card already cut and scored?  If not for the embossed white layer, I think this card could have made itself while I hopped in the shower!  You just have to love it when a card comes together so quickly and easily!

No comments: