Tuesday, November 16, 2010

PERFECT "LITTLE SOMETHING" TO TAKE TO HOLIDAY PARTIES

Last night, while re-organizing in the stamp room and looking to see exactly WHAT is taking up all of the space in here, I uncovered some glass plates which I'd purchased with the intention of glass-etching.  It occurred to me that one of Stampin' Up!'s "Candy Cane Christmas" Decor Elements vinyl images would be perfect to decorate the plate!  I had just received the vinyl images last week (still knew where they were), and any of them would have been so cute on this plate!  Wouldn't this be a perfect hostess gift for those upcoming holiday parties and get-togethers . . . just place some goodies on the plate, and let the hostess keep it!  I adhered the vinyl to the back of the plate, so it can be hand-washed without scratching or peeling the vinyl.  In looking at the sheet of vinyl, I estimate that you could get at least 10 or 12 holiday plates decorated from the one sheet. 

No comments: