Tuesday, December 28, 2010

GLITTERY VALENTINE

It's not that I'm ready to fast-forward to February, but I did want to design something with Stampin' Up!'s chunky glitter--I love this stuff!  It goes on easy, and the left-overs pour easily back into the container.  Other Stampin' Up! products used to create this card include:  Rose Red seam binding (brand new product in the upcoming Occasions mini), "Love You Much" stamp set, Heart to Heart punch, Itty Bitty Shapes (heart) punch, Scallop Trim Corner punch, Rose Red, Pink Pirouette, and Whisper White card stock, Crystal Effects, and Stampin' Dimensionals.  I used a two-step process with the glitter . . . I first applied the green glitter to the leaf, and then applied the pink glitter to the letters.

1 comment:

Dorothy T said...

I just love how your Valentine Card turn out. Love all the Glitter.