Wednesday, December 15, 2010

A TALE OF TWO TREES

 Today I have two trees to share with you . . . one is a "wild hair" idea that I got while frowning upon the many boxes of holiday decorations that were taking up valuable space.  I decided to do nothing about them; instead, I pulled this little tree from one of them and used the Cricut "From My Kitchen" cartridge to cut some decorations for it.  It turned out to be a whimsical, yet festive, decoration for my kitchen/dining area.  The second tree that I'm sharing was created with Stampin' Up!'s "Candy Cane Christmas" designer paper.  It's a very simple card--square, of course--and one that's easy to duplicate.  Card stock colors are Baja Breeze, Whisper White, Early Espresso, and Real Red.  I used the "Grateful Greetings" stamp set for the sentiment, the Eyelet Border punch, silver Glass Glitter, and a rhinestone jewel.  Easy peasy!

No comments: