Sunday, January 30, 2011

EASY PEASY HYBRID CARDS

Both of these cards were designed using Stampin' Up!'s "So Much to Sale-a-Brate Digital Content CD" (which is one of the FREE Sale-a-Bration product selections) and the My Digital Studio software.  I LOVE this CD!!!!  It contains digital images of ALL of the SAB products this year--what a value!  Digital images used to design the cards include Designer Label and Scallop Oval punches, "Ice Cream Parlor" designer paper and flower accents, and a sentiment from the "So Happy for You" stamp set, which has a subtle Pacific Point drop shadow.  After printing my design, I added the "Ice Cream Parlor" buttons and Old Olive ribbon.  On my second card, I used the Sizzix Scallop Square die to cut the printed design.  This was so easy to do because the die is clear, and I could see exactly where it would cut!  Anyone who decides to purchase My Digital Studio during Sale-a-Bration can earn the digital content CD FREE! 

Be sure to come back tomorrow for my snappy Monday project!

No comments: