Monday, January 3, 2011

VINTAGE-Y TISSUE HOLDER

Looking for a little desk or table decoration to give to someone?  This might be it!  Everyone can use tissues at this time of year!  For my project, I used the following Stampin' Up! products:  Crumb Cake, Rose Red, Very Vanilla, and Always Artichoke card stock, Build a Blossom and oval punches, "Clearly for You" stamp set (LOVE this set), "Because I Care" stamp set, antique brad, Champagne Mist shimmer paint, crochet trim, Finial Press embossing folder, and "Springtime Vintage" designer paper.  The flower and leaves were created from the Build a Blossom punch, which is one of the "Occasions" mini products that will be available as of January 4th.  This tissue holder project was shared on one of the demo groups by, I believe, Elizabeth Wright, and I loved it so much that I had to see if I could design one of my own. 

No comments: