Friday, March 4, 2011

JULIE'S "FREESTYLE FRIDAYS" PROJECT

When Julie sent the picture of her "Freestyle Fridays" project to me last night, she didn't give me any technique details so we'll all have to be sure to check her blog!  I really like the shape of the card and the layers, and you can never go wrong with embossing folders!  I think Julie did a beautiful job, so let's all pay a visit to her blog and leave her a little love (a comment)!  Hopefully, she will have a mission posted for me, and I always look forward to those!  If you feel compelled to try the mission she presents, be sure to let either or both of us know--we'd love to see what you make!  Have a stampin' good Friday, a wonderful weekend, and check back with me on Monday for my "Make-It-Snappy-Monday" project!

No comments: