Monday, May 2, 2011

"MAKE-IT-SNAPPY-MONDAY"

I recently purchased Stampin' Up!'s Build-a-Cupcake punch, and it is so cute!  When I first saw the punch, I thought the punched pieces might be too small, but they're actually an okay size and would work perfectly to quickly decorate a gift tag.  For my snappy Monday project, I wanted a birthday card, and this is just one way to use the small punched cupcake pieces as the focal point on a card.  Looking at the card now, I kind of wish that I had omitted the glimmer brad and used a small bow instead, so try to get a mental picture of that.  The card stock colors, all from Stampin' Up!, are Whisper White, Blushing Bride, and Cherry Cobbler.

1 comment:

Laura Lipe, Pisgah Forest, NC said...

Wow, another beautiful card. I need to play with my punch like that more!! You've inspired me!! Smiles, Laura