Saturday, June 4, 2011

BUTTON JAR LABELS

I've mentioned recently that my current favorite embellishment is a button, but not just any button . . . I'm in love with these Designer Collection buttons from Stampin' Up!  Until you see these beauties in person, you cannot fully know or appreciate what a treasure they really are.  When I received my first pack of the Brights buttons, I knew that one pack was not enough.  There was no way I could enjoy using them until I had at least two packs, so I added them to my next order . . . along with one pack of the Subtles.  And on the next order, I purchased a second pack of Subtles and one pack of Neutrals.  I suppose you can figure out my purchase pattern?  Don't ask why I haven't just purchased two packs of one collection before moving on to the next.  That would make too much sense but, at this point in time, it would seem absurd.  After placing the buttons in these very clear jars so that I can see (and adore) them very clearly, I decided to make labels for the jars.  I used My Digital Studio software and one of the digital papers from the "Sunset Serenade" collection, which happens to match the paper used for my blog banner.  Who knows why I thought it would be nice for my labels to match the banner--it's not as though I keep the jars on my desk.  In case you're wondering, there's an empty jar already labeled for the Regals Collection, which will be on my next order . . . along with a second pack of Neutrals.  You should order some of these buttons for yourself, and it's easy to do!  If the link works, you can find the buttons HERE.

2 comments:

Ladybug said...

What an adorable blog! I am now a follower. Looking forward to seeing some more of your creations.

Olivia said...

What a great idea!!! I am so going to do this today with my embellies.

Olivia