Wednesday, June 8, 2011

"SUNNY GARDEN" COASTER SET

I have been wanting to make a cute set of coasters, but the only window sheets that I had were the black polka dot which, I think, came from Stampin' Up!'s Night & Day designer paper collection.  They worked perfectly, but I would have preferred plain sheets.  I made my four coasters several days ago, but I just completed the box for this set today.  I used Stampin' Up!'s 3" Circle die to cut my coasters, but my Inkerbelles are going to make a larger one at class this month.  We won't make this entire ensemble, but I think they're going to love this gift idea, which makes a quick and cute "little something" for a hostess, bride, housewarming, etc.  Stampin' Up! products used to create this project include:
Card Stock:  So Saffron textured (for the box), Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White
Designer Paper:  Sunny Garden, Night & Day (retired)
Stamp Set:  Tiny Tags
Ink:  Poppy Parade
Punches:  Small and Large Tag, Jewelry Tag, Eyelet Border, Scallop Trim Border, Scallop Edge Border, Corner Rounder
Sizzix Dies:  3" Circle, Floral Fusion, Box #2
Accessories:  Glitter brad, Pear Pizzazz ribbon, Big Shot Multipurpose Adhesive Sheets, Cork Sheets

No comments: