Monday, July 11, 2011

"BEAU CHATEAU" BLOG BANNER

I suppose you could call this a "Beau Chateau" day!  In addition to my "snappy Monday" project posted earlier, I have designed a new blog banner using Stampin' Up!'s Beau Chateau digital embellishment kit.  I have also designed a new post signature to coordinate with the banner and hope that it has been sized appropriately.  It would be nice if the color of the blog could also be changed, but I'm not sure how to do that.  I hope you like the new banner, though!  ETA:  Thank you, Jodi Geers, for leaving a comment advising me how to change the colors!!!  Things look better now!

5 comments:

Becky said...

LOVE the new banner...you do such awesome work!!
Hugs,
Becky

Jodi Geers said...

I'm going to tell you right now that I am no expert with my blog on blogger but here is how I figured out how to change the background color.

Go to Blogger Dashboard, click Design tab, almost right below it is "Template Designer", click that and then click on the Advanced tab and then click on Tabs background. Try that. It's pretty easy, you just have to play around with it a little. Good luck!

www.polkadotstamper.blogspot .com
Jodi Geers-SU demo

Jodi Geers said...

Wow! The changed background color made a huge difference! I love how your blog looks!

Laura Lipe, Pisgah Forest, NC said...

I love the new blog heading, too, Regina. Great job!! You almost make me buy the MDS!! ha! Love the colors!! Smiles, Laura

Julie said...

Most Excellent New Banner Regina! Love It.