Wednesday, July 6, 2011

BLAST FROM THE PAST - STAR BOOK

It is incredibly hard for me to stay away from my blog, but the ugly truth is that I don't have the time (or space) to do any stamping at the moment.  My stamp room is ATROCIOUS, and that might even be an understatement.  I have begun the process of purging this room, but I have also brought in a big new storage unit from Ikea, which means that I barely have enough room to walk in here.  At this exact point in time, I regret having started this process, but I know that I will be happy when it's all done and the dust has settled--the new dust, that
 is.  So while I was filling trash bags today, I came across this star book (with dangles).  I know the photos aren't too good, but I can't get to my usual photo spot and had to use an empty bookcase which is shadowy and dark.  It doesn't seem that long ago that I made this star book, but it's been a few years.  The designer paper and stamped images are all from Stampin' Up!.  I think this is such a neat project because who would expect to untie the ribbon and see such an explosion of visual interest?  I also think this would make an awesome scrap album and, one of these days, I just might have to re-visit this project if I can find the instructions.  My little blog break is over, but I'll probably find some other "blasts from the past" to share while my room is topsy turvy. 

No comments: