Monday, July 11, 2011

"MAKE-IT-SNAPPY-MONDAY"

For today's MISM project, I used Stampin' Up!'s My Digital Studio software and the brand new "Beau Chateau Embellishments" digital kit.  I love vintage designs, and Beau Chateau was a perfect choice for this digital collage.  You should be able to click on the picture to open a larger view.  Even though the Pool Party card stock wasn't a perfect match, I think it works nicely.  Other digital elements used to create my collage include antique brads, vintage trinkets, and crochet trim.  After I printed the collage, I used a real pin from vintage trinkets in the top left corner, and layered the collage onto Pool Party card stock.  This layer was adhered to Crumb Cake card stock which was textured with the Square Lattice embossing folder, and all of the layers were adhered to a Soft Suede card. 

1 comment:

Letricia said...

love the new banner Am definitly getting the digital kit