Friday, September 9, 2011

"FREESTYLE FRIDAYS"

Surprise, surprise!  I'm sharing a project that doesn't feature "Spice Cake" designer paper!  It was tempting, but my supply is dwindling.  With her Freestyle Fridays post last week, Julie issued a mission for me to create a project using punches and pearls, which was a very easy mission since I use punches all the time.  I know it's a bit early for a holiday project, but I have been wanting to use the Stocking Builder punch with glimmer paper and keep forgetting that I have these mini jingle bells.  Boy, oh boy, are they MINI, but that also makes them the perfect embellishment for this small stocking which, by the way, has a few lines of Dazzling Details (glitter glue) on them.  Other Stampin' Up! products used to create this card include:  "Letters to Santa" and "Frostwood Lodge" designer paper, "Teeny Tiny Wishes" stamp set, pearl jewels, Baker's twine, Very Vanilla and Early Espresso card stock, Real Red ink, and the following punches - Word Window, Modern Label, Photo Corner, and Stocking Builder.  Have a wonderful weekend, and visit me again on Monday for my "snappy Monday" project!

1 comment:

Ariel said...

Love this!! This is perfect for the punch, and I may just borrow your design for my Christmas SAS. I love this simplicity of the focal point...so pretty with the sparkly paper!
~ Ariel