Friday, October 14, 2011

JULIE'S FALL WREATH


It's time for Freestyle Fridays, and Julie got really decorative this week!  I'm sure this GORGEOUS wreath was the first festive eye-feast that welcomed her guests when she celebrated Thanksgiving last weekend in Canada.  Don't you just love all of the Fall colors?!?!  There was an incident last Saturday that knocked out the power at Julie's house, but she still managed to get her turkey cooked and on the table.  As if that wasn't enough stress, she had internet woes (translated to mean "no 'net") this week, but she managed to get that fixed in time to share her project today.  She is a superwoman!!!  I hope you'll join me in visiting Julie's blog to learn more about her beautiful wreath, and don't forget to leave a little comment love.  ;-)  Visit me again on Monday, and I'll have a "snappy" project to share.

No comments: