Friday, November 25, 2011

JULIE'S "FREESTYLE FRIDAYS" GIFT PROJECT

Today it's Julie's turn to share a Freestyle Fridays project with us, and it appears that she has created a neat little gift of nail files.  If you're like me, you really enjoy stamped gift ideas--especially this time of year--and Julie does a great job with these.  It amazes me sometimes how she can come home from a long day at work and create some type of gift that's needed ASAP.  I hope that you will join me in visiting Julie's blog to see and learn more about her project, and I know that she would appreciate it if we would take a few seconds to leave a comment. 


Since the holidays have officially begun, it seemed like the perfect time to change my blog banner to reflect the Christmas season. Of course, I used Stampin' Up!'s My Digital Studio to create the design and hope you like it!  DON'T FORGET . . . Stampin' Up! has kicked off the holiday season with an Online Extravaganza.  If you haven't already checked it out, you can do so HERE.  Any time is a great time to purchase My Digital Studio, but you can purchase the Express version (downloadable) from my web site during the Online Extravaganza and receive the Express Booster Pack FREE!!!  The booster pack, combined with My Digital Studio Express, would give you the same content as the $79.95 version that comes with installation CDs.

No comments: