Monday, November 28, 2011

"MAKE-IT-SNAPPY-MONDAY" . . . ANOTHER SCRAPLING


Today's MISM project is truly a snappy one, and it's also a scrapling . . . a card created from a scrap that I pulled out of the box of cut card stock that needs to be sorted and filed.  Stampin' Up! products used include Early Espresso, Pool Party, and Very Vanilla card stock, "Pennant Parade" stamp set, "Spice Cake" designer paper, and pearl jewels.  For the die-cut shapes, I used some Spellbinders' and Tim Holtz dies.  Don't you just love scraplings?  They put scraps to good use, and there is no right or wrong way to use them.  I think it's fun to create cards that aren't the standard size.  This reminds me that when I was first introduced to Stampin' Up! at a workshop, I thought the cards we made were quite small.  I was used to store-bought cards, which seem huge to me now, but it didn't take long for me to fall in love with the standard A2 card . . . and look at me now . . . you never know what size card might get dropped in the mail.  

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love your new blog header. Terrific job. Blessings, Diane